The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Course Level||:||Bachelor programme|
|Field of Study||:||the subjects offered by the university|
Benefits for ESADE Scholarships for International Students :
ESADE Talent Scholarships: The scholarship covers between 50 and 90% maximum of tuition fees for the academic year.
ESADE Lodging Grants: The amount of this scholarship covers 50% of the cost of living in the Residencia Universitària Sarrià student housing complex (in this case, only for first-year undergraduate students) located close to the ESADE Barcelona-Pedralbes campus or in the Residencia Universitaria “Roberto de Nobili” student dorm located on the ESADE Barcelona-Sant Cugat campus.
ESADE Exchange Scholarships: The amount of the scholarship is from €2,000 to €3,000
ESADE SUD Scholarships: The amount of the scholarship is €2,500.
ESADE Excellence Honours: The amount covers 100% of tuition fees for the academic year.
ESADE Merit Honours: The amount covers 25% of tuition fees for the academic year.
ESADE Innovation Honours: The amount covers 50% of tuition fees for the academic year.
ESADE Family Grants: They cover 10% of tuition fees for subjects in which students have to enrol a second time.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for ESADE Scholarships for International Students :
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- ESADE Talent Scholarships: For students with a distinguished academic record who can demonstrate financial need.
- ESADE Lodging Grants: For students who live outside Barcelona province, have an a\ distinguished academic record and can demonstrate financial need.
- ESADE SUD Scholarships: Extension of the ESADE Talent Scholarship for students who have applied for a solidarity professional internship with the University Development Service (SUD), have a distinguished academic record and can demonstrate financial need.
- ESADE Exchange Scholarships: Extension of the ESADE Talent Scholarship for students who have been assigned a study-abroad destination, have a distinguished academic record and can demonstrate financial need
English Language Requirements:
- Candidates will take an English proficiency examination as part of ESADE’s admission test. Additionally, candidates for the Bachelor in Business Administration (English section) will have to submit a certificate showing evidence of their proficiency in English (see below). Please note that independently of the language requirements, places to the Bachelor of Business Administration (English section) are granted in priority to candidates that demonstrate international experience.
- Candidates who are not native Spanish speakers who wish to enter a programme taught in Spanish must demonstrate their proficiency in this language in a personal interview.
- All undergraduate programmes at ESADE include, as part of their curriculum, instruction in a second foreign language: Mandarin Chinese, French or German. Knowledge of these languages is not required for admission.
1,789 total views, 3 views today