Applications are invited for IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships in Spain. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018|
|Providers||:||IED Instituto Europeo di Design|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships:
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design fosters talent by making a total amount of 235.000 euro available for scholarships open to creative students. The best project will be awarded a 11.130 euros scholarship.
Eligibility for IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the following countries are eligible:
Brasil, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, CIS Countries.
CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Participation is subject to the registration.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification – or having a job experience in the relevant field.
- Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course, B2 as minimum level required.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course, B2 as minimum level required.
1,625 total views, 3 views today