IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships for International Students in Spain
Applications are invited for IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships in Spain. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018|
|Providers||:||IED Instituto Europeo di Design|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships:
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design fosters talent by making a total amount of 235.000 euro available for scholarships open to creative students. The best project will be awarded a 11.130 euros scholarship.
Eligibility for IED Istituto Europeo di Design Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the following countries are eligible:
Brasil, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, CIS Countries.
CIS countries include: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Participation is subject to the registration.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification – or having a job experience in the relevant field.
- Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project.
- Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course, B2 as minimum level required.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course, B2 as minimum level required.