Applications are invited for Chalmers University of Technology IPOET Scholarships in Sweden. Application is open for International Students to pursue PhD degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Providers||:||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Course Level||:||Post Graduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for IPOET Scholarships:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Eligibility for IPOET Scholarships:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- All of the current Master’s programmes at Chalmers.
Eligible Regions: Open for all. Except (citizen from EU/EEA countries).
246 total views, 5 views today