Applications are invited for Fully Funded University West Scholarships in Sweden. Applications are open for international students to pursue masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 April 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Fully Funded University West Scholarships:
For the academic year of 2018/19 it has been decided to distribute the scholarship funds as follows:
- Master of Finance – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master of International Business – 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in IT and Management, 2 scholarships covering half the tuition fee
- Master in Manufacturing Engineering – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee
- Master in Robotics and Automation – 1 scholarship covering the full tuition fee, 1 scholarship covering half the tuition fee
- Master in International Politics – 2 scholarships covering the full tuition fee
Eligibility for Fully Funded University West Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The local University West scholarship programme is open for students admitted for any of our master’s programmes. The scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the programme, fully or partly, not costs for travel, living costs or other.
English Language Requirements: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, students must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme they wish to apply for.
You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test.
Please visit University Admissions for more information regarding how you can meet the English requirement for English 6 or Course B.
Examples of English test score results
IELTS: An overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5.
TOEFL: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test and a total score of 575 (paper-based). Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test and a total score of 90 (internet-based).