Applications are invited for Stockholm School of Economics Scholarships in Sweden. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 August 2018|
|Providers||:||Stockholm School of Economics|
|Field of Study||:||Business Administration|
Benefits of Stockholm School of Economics Scholarships :
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of 465.000 SEK + VAT and includes literature and teaching material. Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not included.
Eligibility for Stockholm School of Economics Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
7,036 total views, 27 views today