Applications are invited for UHR International Scholarships in Sweden. Applications are open for Swedish and International students to pursue a Masters degree at The University of Skövde in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 February 2019|
|Providers||:||University of Skövde|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||All courses|
Benefits of UHR International Scholarships:
The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
Nationality for UHR International Scholarships:
Domestic and international students
Eligibility for UHR International Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can apply for these masters scholarships.
- Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Generally, students can only be awarded a UHR scholarship if a master’s programme at the University of Skövde is chosen as the first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions.
- You should fill out a motivation letter when submitting the UHR scholarship online application. Scholarship applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
- The master’s programme must be delivered on campus.
- The criteria for awarding a UHR scholarship are good academic merits and the motivation letter. Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as the geographic location which the University of Skövde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalization strategy.
- Attention: If you are already admitted or enrolled as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you are not currently eligible to apply for UHR Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s programme.
English Language Requirements for UHR International Scholarships:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.