Applications are invited for Umea University Scholarships in Sweden. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 March 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Umea University Scholarships:
- Scholarships offered are in the form of tuition-waivers. Selected candidates receive a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee.
Eligibility for Umea University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: University welcomes you to apply for the scholarship if you have:
- An Umeå University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se.
- Completed your study application before the application deadline (15 January 2018).
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Procedure: Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
2,367 total views, 3 views today