Applications are invited for CERN Scholarships in the Geneva, Switzerland. Applications are open for international students to pursue graduates degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||3 September 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Applied sciences, computing and engineering|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of CERN Scholarships:
- CERN would very much like to benefit from your expertise, commitment and passion. In return, CERN will provide you with:
- An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,185 to 6,438 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Eligibility for CERN Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Nationals of a CERN Member or Associate Member State are eligible to apply.
Applicants from CERN Member State (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom) are eligible to apply for CERN Fellowship Programme.
Entrance Requirements: In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (https://home.cern/about/member-states).
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate, with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree. Kindly note that prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- Please note that CERN Staff members are not eligible to apply for a Fellowship.
English Language Requirements for the CERN Scholarships: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.