Ministry of Education, Republic of China (Taiwan) is inviting applications for Taiwan Scholarship Program. These scholarships encourage outstanding international students (excluding students from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau SAR) to undertake degree studies in Taiwan.
The Ministry of Education’s key role is to communicate policies and provide a platform bringing together resources: integrating and putting to use various resources from all different sectors, and presenting forward-looking extremely practical government policies that will bring about noticeable positive changes in education.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2017|
|Providers||:||Ministry of Education, Republic of China (Taiwan)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Eligibility: Applicant must be a United States Citizen and a resident or a student of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont with a high-school diploma or post-secondary degree(s), an excellent academic record, and be of good moral character.
Applicants are ineligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Republic of China (Taiwan) Nationals or overseas Chinese students (previously/currently hold a Republic of China (Taiwan) passport).
- Currently registered or have obtained student status at any university/college in Taiwan. Graduating students pursuing further studies are exempt from this rule.
- Previously studied in Taiwan for the same level of degree as the one in which they currently intend to enroll.
- Are exchange or dual/joint degree students admitted in accordance with academic cooperation agreements between Taiwan universities/colleges and American universities/colleges.
- Previously a recipient of the Taiwan Scholarship for over a total of five years.
- Previously had their Taiwan Scholarship or Huayu Enrichment Scholarship from the MOE revoked.
- Current recipients of any other scholarship or subsidy offered by Taiwan government agencies or colleges and universities in Taiwan. This excludes subsidies offered by universities/colleges to cover tuition and other fees exceeding the scholarship limit.
Nationality: Applicant must be a United States Citizen and a resident or a student of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island or Vermont.
1,958 total views, 3 views today