1,924 total views, 16 views today
Commonwealth Professional Fellowships provide an opportunity for mid-career professionals from developing Commonwealth countries. Fellowships support mid-career professionals to spend a period of time with a UK host organization working in their field for a program of professional development.
Fellowship purpose is to provide professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector, and to have catalytic effects on their workplaces.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2017|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||The CSC is keen to encourage creative and flexible applications from a wide range of sectors – professional, charitable, public, and private. Priority will be given to applications with practical relevance in the following broadly defined areas: Agriculture / fisheries / forestry, Economic growth, Education, Engineering / science / technology, Environment and Governance|
Eligibility: To be eligible for these fellowships, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a developing Commonwealth country (see page 6), refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Have normally at least five years’ relevant work experience in a profession related to the subject of the application, by the proposed start of the fellowship
- Be available to start their fellowship within prescribed dates as stated on the CSC website
- Not have undertaken a Commonwealth Professional Fellowship in the last five years
- Not be seeking to undertake an academic programme of research or study in the UK. Academics are eligible to apply for the scheme, but only to undertake programmes of academic management, not research or courses relevant to their research subject
- The CSC promotes equal opportunity, gender equity, and cultural exchange. Applications are encouraged from a diverse range of candidates.
Nationality: Fellows must be from eligible Commonwealth countries:
List of Countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Rwanda, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Zambia and Zimbabwe