Applications are invited for Cranfield University Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Cranfield University Scholarships :
- Scholarship Award: 30 scholarships are available. The scholarship pays for the Cranfield Manufacturing Masters tuition fee and a £1000 cash maintenance grant.
Eligibility for Cranfield University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and students from Rest of the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have or expect to achieve, the equivalent of a UK First Class Honours degree in a relevant subject area. Applicants from anywhere in the world are welcome Please note Erasmus funded students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The thirty scholarships will be competitively awarded according to academic ability and leadership potential.
- Applicants could be from any country.
- Please note Erasmus funded students are not eligible for this scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
1,994 total views, 7 views today