Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships for International Students in UK
Applications are invited for Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||26 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||Statistical theory or Methodology|
Benefits of Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships:
The fellowship offers an annual salary on the scale £33,518-£37,551 (plus London weighting if appropriate), research support costs of £4000 (2 years) or £5000 (3 years), and up to £5000 funding for a ‘career development event’ to be devised and organized by the Fellow. Applications should be made by the (potential) Fellow, who should have identified and sought the support of a suitable UK host department.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- No citizenship restrictions.
- Candidates must hold a PhD before taking up the Fellowship or at least have passed their degree subject to minor amendments. Preference will be given to applicants with at most three years of post-doctoral experience.
- Fellowships must be hosted in a UK university or a suitable UK public-sector research institution.
- Compliance with UK Visa requirements: it is the responsibility of the host department to get UKVI approval once an award is made.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University