Applications are invited for Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Postdoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||26 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||Statistical theory or Methodology|
Benefits of Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships:
The fellowship offers an annual salary on the scale £33,518-£37,551 (plus London weighting if appropriate), research support costs of £4000 (2 years) or £5000 (3 years), and up to £5000 funding for a ‘career development event’ to be devised and organized by the Fellow. Applications should be made by the (potential) Fellow, who should have identified and sought the support of a suitable UK host department.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Biometrika Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- No citizenship restrictions.
- Candidates must hold a PhD before taking up the Fellowship or at least have passed their degree subject to minor amendments. Preference will be given to applicants with at most three years of post-doctoral experience.
- Fellowships must be hosted in a UK university or a suitable UK public-sector research institution.
- Compliance with UK Visa requirements: it is the responsibility of the host department to get UKVI approval once an award is made.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
2,160 total views, 6 views today