Applications are invited for Fully Funded LLM scholarships at University of London in UK. Application is open for International Students to pursue PhD degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||12 January 2018|
|Providers||:||University of London|
|Field of Study||:||Law|
Benefits for Fully Funded LLM scholarships:
- Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme.
- Can get full waive of full tuition and examination entry fees for four
- Local examination fees are not included.
Eligibility for Fully Funded LLM scholarships:
- A national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Normally resident in one of these countries.
- In possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme.
- Currently employed in full or part-time work.
- Able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
Eligible Regions: Angola,Botswana,Lesotho,Malawi,Mozambique,Namibia,South Africa,Swaziland,Zambia,Zimbabwe