Applications are invited for Scholarships for International Students in UK at Imperial College. Applications are open for international students to pursue post doctoral degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||28 August 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Course Level||:||Postdoctoral Scholarships|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Scholarships for International Students in UK:
As an Imperial College Research Fellow (ICRF) you will receive a four-year fellowship which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Research and travel expenses of up to £45,000
- Personal mentoring support from a senior Imperial academic
- Focused careers support, training courses, and development opportunities from the College’s Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre
- The chance to take full responsibility for setting and directing your own research agenda.
Eligibility for Scholarships for International Students in UK:
- Eligible Countries: There are no restrictions on nationality.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- There are no restrictions on nationality; however, you will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK before commencing any fellowship offered
- Applicants should have a PhD and will normally have no more than four years postdoctoral research experience in an academic environment (calculated from the PhD viva to the application deadline). Exceptions to this can include discipline hopping, where there must still be less than four years post-doctoral research experience in the discipline of the proposed fellowship; career breaks and career changes, where time spent out of the academic research environment will not be counted in the four years
- In exceptional cases, applicants applying to the Faculty of Engineering and Imperial College Business School are permitted to apply before the submission of the PhD but any offer of funding will be dependent on the PhD being awarded before the start of the fellowship
- For applications to the Faculties of Natural Sciences and Medicine, a PhD must have been submitted before an application is made and the PhD must be awarded before the start of the fellowship
English Language Requirements for the Scholarships for International Students in UK: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
854 total views, 15 views today