Applications are invited for Leeds Arts University Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||Leeds Arts University|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Leeds Arts University Scholarships:
There are two scholarship of £3000 available.
Eligibility for Leeds Arts University Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The scholarship is available for all new full-time international postgraduate students who have been assessed as overseas for fee purposes and are holding an offer for study at the University.
Alumni who are successful in their application for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarship will not also be eligible for the alumni discount.
Applicants must have either…
- Degree at 2:2 and evidence of postgraduate study (PGCE teaching qualification, PG Certificate or PG Diploma)
- Degree at 2:1 or above, or is currently studying at Level 6
- IELTS 6 overall with no component below 5.5 for EU/International applicants
- Experiential learning in lieu of a degree to be assessed by Course Leader
English Language Requirements: Leeds Arts University will accept IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum overall score of 6.0, with no individual component below 5.5, as is the minimum acceptable level for English Language proficiency. Comparable English Language Tests may also be considered and further information is available on the Home Office website.