Applications are invited for Mo Ibrahim Foundation PhD Scholarships at SOAS University of London in UK. Application is open for International Students to pursue PhD degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Providers||:||SOAS University of London|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Mo Ibrahim Foundation PhD Scholarships 2018 in University of London:
- The scholarship provides for fees for three years and an annual bursary of £16.000 per year.
- The scholarship also covers visa costs, HIS and TB (if undertaken), provided receipts are submitted to the Centre for African Studies office.
Candidates accept the scholarship offer on the basis of the funding conditions.
Eligibility for Mo Ibrahim Foundation PhD Scholarships 2018 in University of London:
- Applicants must be domiciled (or permanent residents) in an African country. Preference will be given to scholarship candidates living in Sub‐Saharan Africa.
- Ph.D. Programme (Full‐time) Research undertaken by scholarship applicants must directly address or be applicable to the issue of Governance in Africa.
- The eligible PhDs are only those within the following departments: Development Studies, Law, Economics, International Relations/Politics, MA African Studies, CISD (Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy), EFIMS (Department for Financial and Management Studies ), Distance Learning: CEFIMS(Centre for Financial and Management Studies), DEFIMS
Eligible Regions: Sub‐Saharan African countries.