Applications are invited for Northumbria University Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of Northumbria University Scholarships:
- A unique opportunity for you to join us for a full-time Masters in September 2018, with a 100% fee waiver.
Eligibility for Northumbria University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, Home* or EU member state are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the #TakeOnTomorrow Scholarship scheme, you must:
- Be the UK, Home* or EU member state applicant who has achieved a first-class or 2:1 honors degree or equivalent, from any UK higher education institution or EU higher education institution. Please click here for a list of EU equivalent qualifications
- Apply for an eligible Masters course (see which courses apply below) beginning in September 2018, and be in receipt of an offer from Northumbria University
- Meet the conditions of your offer, and accept an offer to study at Northumbria University on an eligible full-time taught Masters course
- Be a self-funded student (including students who are in receipt of the Government Masters loan)
- Not have fees which are paid in full or in part through a sponsorship arrangement, i.e. employer funded and/or other charity funded scholarships
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
1,130 total views, 22 views today