Applications are invited for Northumbria University Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of Northumbria University Scholarships:
- A unique opportunity for you to join us for a full-time Masters in September 2018, with a 100% fee waiver.
Eligibility for Northumbria University Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, Home* or EU member state are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the #TakeOnTomorrow Scholarship scheme, you must:
- Be the UK, Home* or EU member state applicant who has achieved a first-class or 2:1 honors degree or equivalent, from any UK higher education institution or EU higher education institution. Please click here for a list of EU equivalent qualifications
- Apply for an eligible Masters course (see which courses apply below) beginning in September 2018, and be in receipt of an offer from Northumbria University
- Meet the conditions of your offer, and accept an offer to study at Northumbria University on an eligible full-time taught Masters course
- Be a self-funded student (including students who are in receipt of the Government Masters loan)
- Not have fees which are paid in full or in part through a sponsorship arrangement, i.e. employer funded and/or other charity funded scholarships
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.