Applications are invited for Partially Funded Asian Scholarships at Edinburgh Napier University in United Kingdom. Application is open for Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal or Sri Lanka students to pursue undergraduate, masters or PhD degree for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Course Level||:||Bachelor programme
|Field of Study||:||all subjects|
Benefits for Asian Scholarships :
The scholarships are merit-based ranging from £1,000 to £3,000.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Asian Scholarships :
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for this award, you must be:
- Living in Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal at the time of application self-funding your course
- Holding an offer to study a bachelor, masters or PhD course in September 2018 or January 2019
- Students studying the MBA (Leadership Practice) are ineligible for this scholarship.
- For bachelor courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements:
- 60% or above in the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) or cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for top up students – award of £2,000
- 75% or above in the HSC or CGPA – award of £3,000
- For masters courses, you must also achieve the following academic requirements in your most recent masters or bachelors course:
- 70% or above – award of £3,000
- 60 – 69% – award of £2,000
- 55% – 59% – award of £1,000
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however,the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.