Applications are invited for Partially Funded Regional Scholarships in United Kingdom. Application is open for international students from specified countries to pursue undergraduate and masters degree for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2018|
|Course Level||:||Master programme|
|Field of Study||:||all subjects|
Benefits for Partially Funded Regional Scholarships :
Students from Americas, Norway and Indian subcontinent are eligible.
- The number of Scholarships and Amount: Americas: Ten £3.000 scholarships, Norway: Four £2,000 scholarships, Indian subcontinent: Unlimited £3,000 scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Partially Funded Regional Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students from the following countries are eligible:
Americas: For undergraduates and Masters Students from USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Peru in their first year of study
Norway: For undergraduates and Masters Students from Norway in their first year of study.
Indian subcontinent: For undergraduates from India, Bangladesh or Pakistan in their first year of study.
- These scholarships are restricted to applicants who are classified as international students for fees purposes and are nationals of and permanently domiciled in one of the countries specified above.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded. These awards are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored. Applicants must be starting their first year of study on a degree course at the University of Essex in 2018-19
- Undergraduate applicants must meet our published standard conditional offer for their country and make Essex their firm choice on UCAS by 30th June 2018.
- Masters applicants must be in receipt of an official offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) from our Graduate Admissions Office.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex awards. This scholarship is available for the first year of study only.
- These scholarship awards do not apply to deferred entry. Where a scholarship has been awarded to a student who subsequently defers entry to the following academic year, the award will be withdrawn and the applicant will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
English Language Requirements: The most common tests for language proficiency are IELTS and TOEFL iBT. However, University also accepts some other English language test scores such as Pearson and Cambridge certificates and may accept school qualification.