Postgraduate Fellowships Program for Study in Universities of United Kingdom, United Kingdom
If you would like to study in Universities of United Kingdom, United Kingdom and pursue Full Time Postgraduate Program in Design, Engineering and Business you can avail Postgraduate Fellowships Program which is being offered by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
This is a Postgraduate Program Merit Based scholarship and students are eligible from International Students to apply for the same. Only Few such award is being offered and the deadline for application is 12-Feb-17.
This Scholarship will offer you fellowship worth UK£10k to develop a Circular Economy Innovation Project as part of a postgraduate study course in design, engineering or business, this consists of:-
- £2k bursary
- Week-long, fully-paid summer school on the circular economy in the UK
- Online knowledge-building program and support facility, including the opportunity to participate in the CE100 six-week Executive Education course
- Platform for deeper engagement and cross-pollination by sharing emerging circular economy practices with our international network of university and business partners, who are working together on circular economy innovation for Complete Course Duration.
|Deadline||:||12 February 2017|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||Ellen MacArthur Foundation|
|Fields of Study||:||Design, Engineering and Business|
Application for the 2017 Fellowship Programme is open to postgraduate students who meet the following requirements:-Confirmed and accepted place on a postgraduate course in design, engineering and / or business at one of the Fellowship Partner Universities, including proof of all necessary funding, by 12 February 2017 at the latest. Able to:-
- Attend an online interview on either Monday 20, Tuesday 21 or Wednesday 22 February 2017, if shortlisted
- Attend a week-long summer school in the UK, 12 – 16 June 2017
- Undertake a research project as part of their course, during the Fellowship year
- Take part in the 2017 online knowledge-building program.
Evidence of the support of an academic mentor within their home university and the availability of that mentor to attend the week-long summer school, in the UK, 12 – 16 June 2017.