To celebrate fifty years of shaping science, technology and innovation research, teaching and policy, the University of Sussex have launched a new scholarship programme to enable the very best students from around the world to study a Masters at SPRU.
The University of Sussex is a public research university situated in Falmer, near Brighton in Sussex. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities promoting excellence in research and teaching.
|Deadline||:||1 July 2017|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Sussex|
|Course Level||:||Masters programme|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
£10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance.
- Achieved or expect to achieve a 1st class honours degree (or equivalent if from an overseas institution). However 2:1s or equivalent international classification with excellent supporting statements are also eligible
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study full time on one of SPRU’s five MSc programmes:
- Energy Policy Msc
- Project Management Msc
- Science and Technology Policy Msc
- Strategic Innovation Management Msc
- Sustainable Development Msc
- You must apply for an eligible Masters course and receive and accept an offer
- You must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements
- Scholarship value is £10k which is used to offset the cost of fees or to support maintenance. Any remaining funds after the offset of fees are paid as a stipend to support maintenance.
764 total views, 21 views today