Applications are invited for University of Bristol Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue a postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||First round: 23 March 2018. Second Round: 29 June 2018|
|Study in||:||United kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Bristol|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Bristol Scholarships:
These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Eligibility for University of Bristol Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- Applied to start a one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
- Be an applicant to anyone year, full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol;
- Will start their postgraduate programme in September 2018;
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes;
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
1,647 total views, 6 views today