Applications are invited for University of Exeter Scholarship in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue MBA for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Exeter|
|Field of Study||:||Business Administration|
Benefits of University of Exeter Scholarship:
- There are five scholarships valued at £15,000 each
Eligibility for University of Exeter Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK and international students can apply for these scholarships.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
You should check the following are included when sending your application:
- Transcript and degree certificate for first/second degree;
- If you are in possession of your GMAT please upload with your application; applicants in possession of a GMAT score of 650 and above automatically qualify for our MBA Academic Excellence scholarship
- Two professional reference letters – on company letterhead, originals again;
- Personal statement supporting your application, detailing your achievements in your career so far, what experiences you will bring to the programme, how you think the Exeter MBA will enhance your career and your future aspirations; if you are addressing The Exeter MBA 2018 Future Thinking Challenge to secure a discount off your tuition fees, please address ONE of the five suggested questions in your personal statement while stating what experiences you will bring to the programme;
- Detailed CV;
- If applicable, evidence of English proficiency. Please note you will need to meet our English language requirement before you can apply for any scholarship. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for arranging your English test and for results to be released. Scholarship application deadline will be around the end of May 2018;
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted by the MBA office to arrange an interview.
1,015 total views, 16 views today