Applications are invited for University of Kent Scholarship in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Kent|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of University of Kent Scholarship:
- The scholarships are worth £5000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Eligibility for University of Kent Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- An application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible), beginning in September.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score on an approved English language examination.