University of Leicester Scholarships for International Students in UK
Applications are invited for University of Leicester Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate diploma or master’s programmes for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Leicester|
|Course Level||:||Masters / Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||Museum Studies|
Benefits of University of Leicester Scholarships:
- The University’s School of Museum Studies is offering six scholarships of £3,000 each.
Eligibility for University of Leicester Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: UK and international applicants are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a Diversity scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are applying to for a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters course with the School of Museum Studies.
- You are domiciled in the UK and not charged international rate fees.
- You are self-funding – applicants who will be funded by employers or other schemes are not eligible (students wishing to take out a loan can apply for a scholarship).
- You meet at least one of the diversity criteria set out below.