Applications are invited for University of Leicester Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue postgraduate diploma or master’s programmes for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Leicester|
|Course Level||:||Masters / Postgraduate|
|Field of Study||:||Museum Studies|
Benefits of University of Leicester Scholarships:
- The University’s School of Museum Studies is offering six scholarships of £3,000 each.
Eligibility for University of Leicester Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: UK and international applicants are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for a Diversity scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are applying to for a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters course with the School of Museum Studies.
- You are domiciled in the UK and not charged international rate fees.
- You are self-funding – applicants who will be funded by employers or other schemes are not eligible (students wishing to take out a loan can apply for a scholarship).
- You meet at least one of the diversity criteria set out below.