Applications are invited for University of London Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Masters Degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||28 February 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of London|
|Field of Study||:||Law|
Benefits of University of London Scholarships :
These scholarships worth the value of four modules (a quarter of the LLM degree).
Eligibility for University of London Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered and studying in one of the following countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least five modules (with no failed attempts) within 13 months of your effective registration date.
- For example, if this date is 1 May 2016, you must have completed five modules by the end of the June 2017 exam session – either in a single session or spread over two sessions.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in English.
2,526 total views, 15 views today