University of London Scholarships for Postgraduate in UK
Applications are invited for University of London Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue Postgraduate for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of London|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of London Scholarships:
- The awards will cover the cost of fees only at the home/EU rate. Where an award is made to an international student, the student will be liable for the balance of their fees for the duration of their programme of study.
Eligibility for University of London Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students can apply for these scholarships.
- School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards may be awarded by the College on the recommendation of the School’s Research Committee to candidates with an outstanding academic record who shows high potential for strong performance on one of the School’s Master’s programmes.
- Awards may be made for full-time or part-time study and to Home, EU students or International students. Where an award is made to an international student the student will be liable for the balance of their fees for the duration of their programme of study.
- Candidates will be expected to fulfil similar academic criteria to those demanded by external funding bodies. They will normally possess at least an upper second class honours degree or equivalent and not normally have previously completed a Postgraduate Taught Programme.
- The competition is open to new students only.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.