Applications are invited for University of Sheffield Scholarships in UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue undergraduate program for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Study in||:||United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||University of Sheffield|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of University of Sheffield Scholarships :
- The scholarship will cover £2,000 per year.
Eligibility for University of Sheffield Scholarships :
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must commence Applicantsr studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in one of the following departments at the University of Sheffield: Department of Archaeology, School of English, Department of History, School of Languages and Cultures, Department of Music, Department of Philosophy, Arts and Humanities IPO
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in-conjunction with any other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount or reward as long Applicants do not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards and all other eligibility and award criteria are met.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Applicants must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must not be a sponsored student*.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor**, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The Arts International Scholarship 2018 automatic scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with an NCUK automatic award. The NCUK award will take precedence over the Arts International Scholarship 2018.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
1,702 total views, 3 views today