Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships for Sudanese to pursue research study in United States. Scholarships will be awarded to students research scholarships.
The aim of the research Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||1 August 2017|
|Providers||:||The United States Embassy Khartoum|
|Course Level||:||Research Program|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Sudanese will award grants to Sudanese to pursue a non-degree research program in the United States of up to 10 months.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships for Sudanese:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be citizens or nationals of Sudan, or permanent residents holding a valid Sudanese passport.
- Have at least the equivalent of a 4 year U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Have outstanding academic records, references and preparation in their chosen field
- Have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program within a specific time-frame and returning home immediately after the approved program.
- Must meet minimum score on required standardised tests (TOEFL 575/90 is desirable, 600/100 is preferable)
- Nominees with no extensive or recent U.S. experience will be given preference
- Cannot have received more than one Fulbright Program grant. This applies to Humphrey Scholar alumni.
- Local employees of U.S. missions abroad employed by the State Department are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year after the end of employment.
Nationality: Sudanese applicants can apply for the program.
1,728 total views, 3 views today