Applications are invited for JNB Design Scholarships Program to pursue college study in United States. Scholarships will be awarded to students for college scholarships.
The aim of the college Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||10 October 2017|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Providers||:||VERTIGO TECH LIMITED|
|Course Level||:||Freshmen College|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Eligibility for JNB Design Scholarships Program:
- To be considered for the JNB Design Scholarships students must:
- Plan to attend, or currently be attending, an eligible four-year college or university. (Students attending a community or technical college will be considered if they are transferring to an eligible four-year college/university for the fall of 2017, or if they are planning to complete a bachelor’s degree program offered at the community college.)
- Meeting in-state tuition requirements or Eligibility for state financial aid programs, as defined in RCW 28B.15.012).
- Plan to enroll as a college freshman, sophomore or junior in fall 2017.
- Plan to file or have already filed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Maintain a minimum 2.90 cumulative high school GPA through fall quarter/semester, if applying as a high school senior.
- Maintain a minimum 2.90 cumulative college GPA through fall quarter/semester, if applying as a college student.
- Plan to enroll or actually be enrolled full-time as a college student, 12 credits per quarter or equivalent for semester.
1,419 total views, 6 views today