Applications are invited for Rice University Scholarship in USA. Applications are open for US citizen to pursue Master degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 February 2018|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Field of Study||:||Engineering|
Benefits of Rice University Scholarship:
- The scholarship is for half of the tuition for each of up to two semesters in which the student is enrolled full-time in an EPMP at Rice.
Eligibility for Rice University Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to receive the G.R. Brown School of Engineering Scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled as a Rice engineering undergraduate, progressing with good academic standing toward completion of a bachelor’s degree,
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, and
- Have applied to, been accepted by, and matriculated in a Professional Master’s degree program in the G. R. Brown School of Engineering.
1,833 total views, 3 views today