Applications are invited for Stanford University Scholarships in USA. Applications are open for international students to pursue MA and postodoctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Field of Study||:||Economics / Public Policy|
Benefits of Stanford University Scholarships :
- The fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend ($48,000 in 2017-2018).
Eligibility for Stanford University Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: International applicants are welcome to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Ideal candidates will have:
- Completed a 4-year undergraduate degree (bachelors or foreign equivalent) in economics, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related field;
- A strong quantitative background and interest in learning cutting-edge research methods;
- Creative and independent problem-solving skills;
- Experience programming in Stata and R, and may have experience with GIS, Matlab, and other statistical packages; and
- An interest in pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.