Applications are invited for ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship in USA. Applications are open for international students to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the East Tennessee State University in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||Completed applications need to be submitted by the following dates: Preferred submission date:
Deadline for applications:
|Providers||:||East Tennessee State University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate and Graduate degree program|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship:
The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered. The scholarship award can only be used for study at ETSU.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Nationality: International applicants
Eligibility for ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must
- Students must first submit an application for admission before they can apply for the scholarship. Students may apply for the scholarship before being admitted to ETSU; however, a scholarship applicant must be admitted to ETSU as a full-time, degree-seeking student before the scholarship application can be reviewed. ( undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 visa information, J-1 visa information)
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students are encouraged to apply for the scholarship as soon as they apply for admission to ETSU.
Additional Conditions for ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75-grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The scholarship only applies to in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelors to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
English Language Requirements for ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship:
International students whose first language is not English may satisfy the English proficiency requirement by submitting one of the following:
- TOEFL: 500 Paper-based (PBT), 173 Computer-based (CBT), 61 Internet-based (iBT)
- IELTS – International English Testing System: Score of 5.5