FPT University is delighted to announce the availability of 5100 Scholarships in Vietnam for International Students. These scholarships are available on the basis of potential to apply for bachelor and master programme.
The aim of the FPT Scholarship is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs in FPT University Vietnam.
FPT University is a private university in Vietnam. FPT University – the first university in Vietnam established by an enterprise
|Deadline||:||10 August 2017|
|Course Level||:||Bachelor and master programme.|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Scholarship Award for Scholarships in Vietnam:
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Scholarships per student are $1,500 (One thousand five hundred US dollar) for Bachelor, $800 (Eight hundred US dollar) for Master student.
- Total scholarships in the school year 2017-2018: 100 students
- Total Grand Budget for scholarship is $150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand US dollar)
Numbers of Scholarships: 100 students in each country.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Must be national citizens
- Must be a high school graduate from an accredited educational institute
Nationality for Scholarships in Vietnam: Applicants Brunei, Canada, Bangladesh, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Laos, South Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Iraq, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Spain, Slovakia, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain and North Ireland, Ukraine, Mongolia, Hungary, Mexico, America, Algeria, Cuba, Chile, Italy, Bulgari, The Republic of Belarus, Poland, Czech, Argentina, France, Austria, Ireland and Egypt can apply for these scholarships.