Applications are invited for Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarships in Japan. Application is open for international students other than Japan to pursue undergraduate, masters, PhD degree for 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||18 December 2017|
Japan Educational Exchange and Services (JEES), with the support of Mitsubishi Corporation (Takehiko Kakiuchi, President, and CEO)
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, Master and Doctoral programme|
|Field of Study||:||any of the courses offered by the university|
Benefits for Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarships :
- Undergraduate: ¥100,000/Month, Graduate / Doctorate: ¥150,000/Month.
- Nationality: Students of any nationality other than Japan.
- Number of Scholarships: 50 new recipients.
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility for Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarships :
Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality other than Japan are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Only applicants who meet all of the following criteria will be considered:
(1) A student with citizenship of a country other than Japan and who are paying their own expenses
(2) Someone who intends to study in Japan as an official undergraduate student, graduate student or doctoral student as of April 2018
(3) Someone in need of financial assistance (someone who pays for a large portion of their own expenses through part-time work, etc.)
(4) Someone who doesn’t receive other scholarships except for loan scholarships, tuition exemption or one-time lump sum scholarships.
(5) Someone who is eligible to receive the Scholarship at least for one year.
(6) Someone who has not received the Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship in the past.
(7) A talented, well-behaved individual who is in good health, both mentally and physically
(8) Someone who has a keen interest in societal contribution geared towards international exchange, and who has a strong desire to contribute to the development of the global society both now and in the future
(9) Someone who does not plan to go abroad, as a general rule, for six months or longer during the Scholarship period.
(10) Someone who comes highly recommended by their university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
3,114 total views, 3 views today