Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM) is delighted to offer up to ten international fellowships for medical students. These fellowships are available to pursue clinical training.
The objectives of the fellowship are to enhance medical ultrasound-related research and clinical practice by training applicants in Korean academic institutions.
Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound (KSMU) was founded in 1980 when the number of physicians using diagnostic ultrasound started to increase since its first usage.
|Deadline||:||15 November 2017|
|Providers||:||Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM)|
|Course Level||:||These fellowships are available to pursue clinical training.|
|Field of Study||:||These fellowships are awarded in the field of medicine.|
Scholarship Award for KSUM International Scholarships:
These fellowships will cover the followings:
- The grant will include lodging, air-fare and minimum cost of living.
- (US $ 2,000 for 2weeks training period, $ 3,000 for 3 weeks training period and $ 4,000 for 4 weeks training period)
Numbers of Scholarships for KSUM International Scholarships:
Up to ten fellowships are available.
Eligibility for KSUM International Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following area for these fellowships:
- Age: Recipients may be up to 40 years of age.
- Career: Recipients must be specialists with sufficient training and experience in medical ultrasound who have graduated from medical colleges.
- Language: Recipients must use fluent English or Korean to enable them to complete the clinical training and/or research.
Nationality for KSUM International Scholarships:
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduates.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English or Korean language.
544 total views, 3 views today