Applications are invited for fully funded ISTplus Postdoctoral Positions to pursue Postdoctoral program at the Institute of Science and Technology in Austria. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 September 2017|
|Providers||:||Institute of Science and Technology|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Scholarships for ISTplus Postdoctoral Positions:
- Applications to the ISTplus program are welcome from all scientific fields currently represented at IST Austria. ISTplus fellows will receive two-year, full-time employment contracts with an internationally competitive salary and full social security coverage. Fellows will have access to career counseling and opportunities to take paid “intersectoral” internships with partners from non-academic institutions in the industry and the public sector.
Eligibility for ISTplus Postdoctoral Positions:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must fulfil the Marie Curie mobility requirements in order to be selected. Applicants must either be relocating to Austria. Candidates already located in Austria are only eligible if they have been in Austria for a total of fewer than 12 months during the 3 years previous to the deadline of the respective Call.
- You must have formally completed all requirements of your PhD and provide a copy of your diploma prior to the start of your employment (which cannot be later than 5 months after the fellowship offer is issued).
- Your proposed research must match with the research carried out on campus.
- Postdocs who are already employed at IST Austria are not eligible to apply.
- All applications must include the ethics self-assessment form to be considered eligible.
- For additional requirements related specifically to the requirements of the application please carefully review the Guide for Applicants.
Nationality for ISTplus Postdoctoral Positions: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for these positions.
1,705 total views, 7 views today