The Inha University is offering a maximum of 140 Partial and Full Postgraduate Scholarships for Spring & Fall semester. Scholarships are open to the students of all nationalities for pursuing master and doctoral programme.
The Graduate School seeks to provide the nation with highly motivated and well-trained professionals who are creative and competent, working with a spirit of service to others.
To achieve Jungseok International Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended that you submit a certificate for Korean/English Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL (IBT), TOEIC, IELTS). If you have both Korean and English test scores, submit all of them to the graduate school office.
|Deadline||:||7 May 2017|
|Course Level||:||Master and Doctoral programme.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Number of Scholarships: Number of Annual Selection for Spring & Fall semester
|Type of Scholarship||Full Scholarship||70% Scholarship||Half Scholarship|
|Number of Students||Max. 50(Only for PhD)||Max. 30||Max. 60|
Requirements for Jungseok International Scholarship
- Applicants must meet the following one condition,
- Obtain a grade point average(G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program.
- Have one of below Language Proficiency Certificates.
- Minimum score of official certificates for Language Proficiency
|English||TOEFL||PBT||550 or above|
|CBT||210 or above|
|IBT||80 or above|
|TOEIC||700 or above|
|TEPS||600 or above|
|IELTS||5.5 or above|
|Korean||TOPIK||level 3 or above|
The Higher score will be better for receiving the full tuition fee as an International Scholarship.
Check the validity period of your Language Proficiency Certificates.
- To achieve the Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended to submit Certificate for Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) when you apply.
- Part-time students cannot receive any scholarship from the graduate school.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must obtain a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program.
English language Requirements: To achieve the Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended to submit Certificate of Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) when you apply.
518 total views, 1 views today