Applications are invited for Full Scholarships for International Students to pursue masters degree at Maastricht University in Netherlands. Application is open for international students from outside the EU/EEA in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 February 2018|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Arts & Social Sciences, Law, Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Humanities & Sciences, Psychology & Neuroscience, Business and Economics|
Benefits for Full Scholarships for International Students:
The scholarship programme offers €29.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year.
Number of Scholarships: There are 24 full scholarships available.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships for International Students:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University which is participating in this scholarship program
- Participating Master’s programmes in this scholarship programme
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2018.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2018/19 scholarship programme applicants.
Nationality: International students from outside the EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.