Applications are invited for PhD Scholarships in Finland by Aalto University School of Engineering. Applications are open for international students to PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 October 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Multidisciplinary Passenger Ship Design|
Benefits for PhD Scholarships in Finland:
- The expected duration of doctoral studies is four years, but a contract is at first made for one year, and the extension depends on candidate’s advancement in her/his studies and research. The salary is according to the salary system of Aalto University.
Eligibility for PhD Scholarships in Finland:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this position.Entrance Requirements: The applicants should have experience in some of the following research areas:
- Naval architecture and/or marine engineering,
- Experience-based design, product development and/or industrial design,
- Artificial experience, modelling of human decision making and/or optimization
- Maritime transport, logistics and/or economics.
The applicant for the position of Doctoral Candidate must have a Master’s degree and must fulfil the requirements for doctoral students at the Aalto University School of Engineering.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.