Applications are invited for AK Wien Scholarships at Vienna University Scholarships in Austria. Application is open for International Students to pursue masters degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||14 January 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subject|
Benefits for AK Wien Scholarships:
- The tuition fees at the University of Vaasa are 10 000 euros or 12 000 euros and apply to the Master’s students starting their studies in autumn 2018. The students subjected to the tuition fees are eligible for scholarships, which can be full or partial tuition fee waivers. The first year’s scholarships are based on the previous academic merits reviewed during the application process. The second year’s scholarships are based on the academic merits during the first year of studies at the University of Vaasa.
Eligibility for AK Wien Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of an ODA country (Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia, Albania, Angola, Kenya, Bolivia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Tajikistan, Cabo Verde, Antigua and Barbuda, Benin, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Argentina, Bhutan, Congo, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt Belize, Cambodia El Salvador Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Georgia, Botswana, Chad, Ghana, Brazil, Comoros, Guatemala, Chile, Democratic Republic of the Congo Guyana-China (People’s Republic of), Djibouti, Honduras, Colombia, Equatorial Guinea, India, Cook Islands, Eritrea, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Kosovo, Cuba, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Dominica, Guinea, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Moldova, Ecuador, Haiti, Mongolia, Fiji, Kiribati, Morocco, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Nicaragua, Gabon, Lesotho, Nigeria ,Grenada, Liberia, Pakistan, Iran, Madagascar Papua New Guinea Iraq, Malawi, Paraguay, Jamaica, Mali, Philippines, Jordan, Mauritania, Samoa, Kazakhstan, Mozambique, Sri Lanka, Lebanon, Myanmar, Swaziland, Libya, Nepal, Syrian Arab Republic, Malaysia, Niger, Tokelau, Maldives, Rwanda, Ukraine, Marshall Islands, Sao Tome and Principe, Uzbekistan, Mauritius, Senegal, Viet Nam, Mexico, Sierra Leone, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Montenegro, Solomon Islands, Montserrat, Somalia, Namibia, South Sudan, Nauru, Sudan, Niue, Tanzania, Palau, Timor-Leste, Panama, Togo, Peru, Tuvalu, Saint Helena, Uganda, Saint Lucia, Vanuatu, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Wallis and Futuna Yemen, Serbia, Zambia, Seychelles, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay and Venezuela) are eligible to apply.
- A student is eligible for a scholarship if he/she fulfils at least one or a combination of the following criteria:
- The student is a national and/or resides in a county included in the DAC list of ODA receiving countries (latest version).
- A proven need for financial assistance in order is able to attend the program (e.g. no or insufficient income from paid work, lack of own savings and/or family support).
- Excellent academic record and proven work experience in a field related to sustainable development.
- Proven value-added of completing the Master Program for the future career path.
English Language Requirements: Language proficiency of one of the following English language tests:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Minimum requirement of internet-based test: 100
- Reading: 20
- Listening: 20
- Speaking: 20
- Writing: 20
IELTS (International English Testing System): Minimum requirement: 6.5
1,789 total views, 3 views today