Applications are invited for Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships in Abroad. Application is open for International Students to pursue undergraduate degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||25 February 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Undergraduate Scholarships:
Full financial support to study at the university abroad (equivalent to the undergraduate degree), including tuition, room, travel cost and other necessary fees.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be an orphan, having lost one or both parents
- Be 23 or younger, having been born after October 1, 1995
- Have graduated high school within the past two years
- Be committed to returning to Sub-Saharan Africa once they have finished their studies abroad
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.