American University is inviting applications for Emerging Global Leader Scholarship. This scholarship is open for international students to pursue undergraduate programme.
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship promotes educational access and opportunity while enhancing international diversity.
|Deadline||:||15 December 2017|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate programme|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
The AU EGL scholarship covers all billable AU expenses (full tuition, room and board) for one international student who will need a visa (preferably an F-1 or J-1 student visa) to study in the United States. The scholarship does not cover non-billable expenses such as mandatory health insurance, books, airline tickets and miscellaneous expenses (approximately U.S.$4,000 per year).
AU EGLS candidates must apply Regular Decision for fall (August) 2018. Preference will be given to:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse and underrepresented global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Students with a 95 TOEFL iBT, 7.0 IELTS or 600 paper-based TOEFL (or above).
- Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Open for All.