Applications are invited for Cambridge University PhD Scholarships for PhD program at the University of Cambridge in UK. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||4 January 2018|
|Providers||:||The University of Cambridge|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Award for Cambridge University PhD Scholarships:
Full financial support to undertake research leading to a PhD. The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person. In order to maximise the number of Scholarships awarded, the Trust will, when appropriate, promote winners of Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and Cambridge International Scholarships to other full-cost awards with UK Research Councils, or partner organisations, or Departments or Colleges, who are willing to provide either the full amount or part of the cost of the scholarship. Where part of the cost of a scholarship is offered, the Trust will meet the balance.
Eligibility for Cambridge University PhD Scholarships:
- These are guidelines on eligibility for scholarships
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
- Please note that the Trust does not offer many scholarships to students on undergraduate courses, and has many more scholarship programmes available to postgraduate students. Approximately 85% of the scholarships awarded each year are to students taking Masters or PhD degrees.
- The Trust will not normally support students at a degree level that is the same as, or lower than, a degree they already hold, with two exceptions – we will consider an application from a student who is required to take a second Masters degree at Cambridge in order to gain admission to the PhD here, or from an international (non-EU) student who is proposing to study as an affiliated student at Cambridge for a second BA degree.
- The Trust does not have scholarships available for post-doctoral positions, or for visiting or exchange students.
- The Trust does not have scholarships available for part-time postgraduate degrees, and part-time undergraduate study is not available at the University of Cambridge.
Nationality for Cambridge University PhD Scholarships: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
1,221 total views, 3 views today