Applications are invited for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships in Tanzania. Applications are open for international students to pursue Post Doctoral for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 September 2018|
|Course Level||:||Post Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||Mathematics|
Benefits of DAAD Scholarships:
The fellowship covers:
- A flat-rate travel allowance: The flat rate travel allowance will be specified in the letter of award
- A monthly research allowance of 100 EUR
- A monthly instalment of 1000 EUR
- If a health insurance is compulsory for work and/or visa regulations DAAD will accept the costs for a standard tariff upon submission of receipt of paid invoice.
- The scholarship is designed as a subsidy to the scholar’s current salary/study leave income
Eligibility for DAAD Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for Sub-Saharan Africans: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.Entrance Requirements: Applicants have to
- Have completed their PhD degree not more than six years ago.
- Be current or prospective teaching or research staff at a university or research institution in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Be invited by AIMS.
- Preferably are nationals of an African country.
English Language Requirements for the DAAD Scholarships: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.