Applications are invited for DISTED Diploma Full Scholarship at DISTED College in Malaysia. Application is open for International Students to pursue Pre University degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||23 April 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All Subject|
Benefits for DISTED Diploma Full Scholarship:
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees and MPU fees only for the entire duration of the programme.
Eligibility for DISTED Diploma Full Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- This scholarship is applicable to citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia only
- The applicant must be a registered student of DISTED College
- The award will be based on the following criteria:
- Actual SPM/IGCSE results of the year 2017 (9 A’s and above) (A+, A, A-)
- Co-curricular activities
- Interview is required
- Personal Statement (400 – 500 words)
- Any other outstanding personal achievement
- Only results of the most recent sitting will be considered. Applicants MUST obtain their results in only one sitting and not combine them over several examination sessions
- Should students fail to complete the program within the stipulated time (6 to 8 semesters depending on the program), the subsequent semesters must be paid in full
- Should students defer or switch to a new program, the scholarship will be null and void
- Recipients of this award are NOT required to perform any compulsory duties but will be required to participate in promotional activities at the discretion of the college
- Candidates who successfully obtain the Full Scholarship will be refunded any TUITION and MPU fees paid prior to obtaining the scholarship.
- All other conditions not stated in this T&C will adhere to the General Criteria and Conditions of the Awards and Bursaries policy
- DISTED reserves the right to amend the above conditions at any given time without prior notice
1,628 total views, 7 views today