Applications are invited for Fulbright Master Degree Fellowships for US Citizen in Israel. Applications are open for international students to pursue Master Degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||9 October 2018|
|Providers||:||United States–Israel Educational Foundation (USIEF)|
|Course Level||:||Master degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||Information on the application and degree requirements for each institution is available through their websites, which are linked below):
Tel Aviv University: Only Master’s degrees in the following programs are eligible:
Hebrew University of Jerusalem: Only Master’s degrees in the following programs at this institution are eligible:
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Fulbright Master Degree Fellowships:
- Full tuition fees for the MA degree (in the sum of $17,000)
- A living stipend for the full academic year of $13,100
- Limited health insurance for the grantee
- Orientation meetings in the United States (attendance compulsory) and in Israel, and other grantee events during the course of the year
Eligibility for Fulbright Master Degree Fellowships:
- Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to US Citizens.Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens at the time of application; permanent resident status is not sufficient.
- Individuals already residing in Israel are not eligible to apply for a grant.
- Holders of Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees may apply for post-graduate student fellowships. Those still engaged in Bachelors degree studies at the time of application are eligible if they will complete their studies and receive their degrees prior to the planned commencement date of their fellowships. Those who have already completed all the requirements for receipt of a doctoral degree by the application deadline are not eligible to request post-graduate student fellowships.
- Applicants who have not earned a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, but who have extensive professional study and/or experience in fields in which they wish to pursue a project, may be considered. In the creative and performing arts, four years of professional study and/or experience meets the basic eligibility requirement.
- Candidates must be in good health. All applicants selected for a Fulbright grant are required to submit a Medical History and Examination Report before their grants can be activated.
- Prior conviction or current indictment for a felony may result in disqualification.
English Language Requirements for the Master Degree Fellowships: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.