Applications are invited for fully funded Tasmania University Undergraduate Scholarships to pursue UG at Tasmania University in Australia. This scholarships is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for UG at University of Tasmania.
The aim of the University of Tasmania is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||31 October 2017|
|Providers||:||The University of Tasmania|
|Field of Study||:||Law|
Scholarships for Tasmania University Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Valued at approximately AU$108,000, the scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fees for the duration of your undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) degree at the University of Tasmania; and
- Student service and amenities fees.
Eligibility for Tasmania University Undergraduate Scholarships:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
This competitive, merit-based scholarship will be awarded to an international student commencing an undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) who:
- Is a Malaysian citizen
- Applies to study a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry) through an authorized University of Tasmania agent
- Receives an offer to study a Bachelor of Laws (Direct Entry)
- Commences in Semester 1, 2018
- has not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program or its equivalent)
- Is not applying for advanced credit
Nationality: Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
1,499 total views, 3 views today