Full Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Queensland for International Students in Australia, 2017
The University of Queensland Graduate School is inviting applications for Full Postgraduate Scholarships for Australian and international students.The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian research university primarily located in Queensland state capital city, Brisbane. The University ranked in the world’s top 50, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
|Deadline||:||31 December 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Queensland (UQ)|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate research programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
The scholarship will cover living allowance of $26,682 per annum (2017 rate), indexed annually, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Nationality: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, International students are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of The written and spoken English Candidate should have a very good command over the English language.