Applications are invited for Full Tuition Scholarships for Undergraduates at Binus International, Binus Business School & Binus Northumbria School of Design in Indonesia. Applications are open for local and international students to pursue an undergraduate degree from all disciplines in the 2019-2020 academic year. Up to 10 scholarships are available.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||20 April 2019|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of Full Tuition Scholarships for Undergraduates:
BINUS World Class Scholarship* has two types:
- Full tuition scholarship (merit-based)
- Full scholarship (financial need – equity-based but also available as merit-based for Int’l Accounting & Finance applicants)
*for renewal requirements ask our staff
Number of Scholarships:
Ten scholarships are available.
Indonesian and international students
Eligibility for Full Tuition Scholarships for Undergraduates:
Eligible Countries: Indonesian and international students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- General admission requirements fulfilled
- Non-academic achievements and/or relevant working experience
- Proven financial need
- Maximum 22 years old at enrollment
- Fresh graduate = national exam: 2.5; relevant subjects: 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
- Young professional = national exam: 2.2; relevant subjects: 3.0 or advanced learning (on 4.0 scale)
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must have TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0*.